We are seeking positive, motivated, reliable people to join our team. If you like working in an ever-changing busy environment, have excellent work ethics, and enjoy a variety of labour and cleaning duties then this job will be a great fit for you. We typically work on sites that have been subject to disaster from water or fire damage and our team is responsible for demolition all the way up to final cleaning of the premises after a re-build.
We offer competitive wages, a great benefit package as well as opportunity for growth into other positions if you are a good fit. Titan Construction has a friendly atmosphere with great employee retention and a renowned safety culture.
- You must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license accompanied with minimum three-year clean driving record and be comfortable operating our fleet of vehicles including a dump truck and Large Cube Van.
- Submit a current Criminal/Police Record Check prior to commencing employment.
- As we are a 24/7 Emergency Service company you will be required to work reasonable over-time hours, go on-call periodically and be available to work out of town if requested.
- Those with WRT (Water Restoration Technician) Certification and or experience working in the field will be given priority
- This position can be very labour intensive therefore you must be in excellent physical condition and be able to easily bend, crouch, kneel and lift up to 50 lbs. if required
- Must not have serious allergies to pets, mold, dust or chemicals
- Must be willing to be clean-shaven so that you can don respiratory protective equipment safely if required
- High school diploma or equivalent an asset
- Professional appearance with good personal hygiene
- WHMIS, CSTS, First Aid, Asbestos Certification, and any other safety training an asset
- Must have reliable means of transportation and a personal smart phone with data package
This is a full-time position to start immediately. Competitive wages will be determined based on experience/training. Please be advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.