We are seeking a highly organized, motivated and reliable addition to our team. If you like working in an ever-changing busy environment, have excellent work ethics, and enjoy variety in your day - then this job will be a great fit for you. We offer competitive wages, a great benefit package as well as opportunity for growth into other positions if you are a good fit. Titan Construction has a friendly atmosphere with great employee retention and a renowned safety culture.
Duties Include :
- Provide support and assist the Project Manager as required.
- Open files for new jobs that come in for the Project Manager.
- Perform routine site visits with or without the Project Manager to acquire preliminary site drawings, log humidity readings and prepare site documentation.
- Fielding calls from Adjusters, home/business owners or sub-trades while scheduling appointments, compiling feedback and resolving conflicts or problems that could arise.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager to schedule crews to attend sites for various work tasks and processes.
- Attend weekly Sales meetings, quarterly General/Safety meetings and actively participate in presenting ideas or trouble-shooting agenda items as required.
- Accurately entering job specifications, documentation and photos while using industry specific software
- Utilizing excellent organizational skills to prepare documentation for billing and to enter invoices from sub-trades or vendors. This includes photocopying, filing, scanning and emailing.
- Create, upload & submit estimates, invoices and completion certificates.
- Follow up on accounts receivable.
- Review WIP (work in progress) and work with Project Managers as required
- Closing of old files in DASH upon completion.
- Reception cover-off when required.
- Conduct health and safety Inspections at jobsites as required by the Project Manager.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Xactimate, XactAnalysis, Contractor Connection, DASH, and DocuSketch (but willing to train!)
Other Conditions :
- You must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license accompanied with minimum three-year clean driving record and be comfortable operating our fleet of vehicles including a dump truck and Large Cube Van.
- Submit a current Criminal/Police Record Check prior to commencing employment.
- As we are a 24/7 Emergency Service company you will be required to work reasonable over-time hours, go on-call periodically and be available to work out of town if requested.
- Reliable means of transportation and a personal smart phone with adequate data package
This is a full-time position to start immediately. Competitive wages will be determined based on experience/training. Please be advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.